For more than 40 years, the network of GRETA developed expertise in training for companies. The GRETA of Creation, Design and Fine Crafts proposes solutions adapted to the professional context and to each company.
Training courses can take place in the training centres of the GRETA or in the company, in the form of inter- or intra-company sessions.
Our training centre is offering you a whole range of more than 200 training courses specialized in the professions of Art and Design, constantly renewed and completed.
The training consultants of the GRETA are at your service to offer you tailored training courses matching with your training needs and support you all along your project:
Drafting your specification
Mobilisation of the appropriate resources (trainers and equipment)
Development and implementation of a device proposing educational approaches serving the operational goals of the company.
To set up a first appointment, you can contact the training consultants :
- Space Design, Retail Design, Internet Trades, FOAD (open and distance learning), Certification and Validation of Acquired Experience
Dominique Grimault: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance Stage and Costumes, Dressing, Hairdressing / Image and Style
Isabelle Rossi-Carignano: email@example.com
- Publishing, Book Arts and Crafts, Photography, Graphic Design, International relationships
Veronique Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial and Textile Design, Glass trades, Jewellery, Plastic Expression
Adelaïde Belmonte: email@example.com
- Wood Arts and Crafts, Upholstered Furniture
Natacha Raguet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embroidery, Fashion Accessories, Leather Trades, entrepreneurship
Carole Guillen: email@example.com
To inform you about legal requirements concerning the training of your employees :
They have trusted us :
- Chanel SAS
- Institut Des Métiers d’Excellence LVMH
- Cartier International
- Musée Du Louvre
- Lagardère Publicité
- La Banque Postale
- Kenzo Paris
- Christian Dior Couture
- Comédie Française
- École Nationale Des Beaux-Arts De Paris